[python-uk] MS Oracle database driver

Tim Couper drtimcouper at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 15:17:44 EDT 2003

Marek

You mention the absence of oracle driver on MS. mxODBC
is a robust driver which I use on MS (although you're
much better using it, or DCOracle2) on *nix.

Download the base and commercial packages, set up an
ODBC connection in windows and you're off - and your
code essentially works on any platform.

Tim

--- Marek Isalski <Marek.Isalski at smuht.nwest.nhs.uk>
wrote: > >>> phil.hornby at accutest.co.uk 14/08/2003