[python-uk] Hi

Neeta Ramchandani python-uk@python.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:09:24 +0100

Hi,
=20
I know there aren't many of you guys, but I have an Investment Bank that
is looking for an OO Scriptor, with at least 2 years Java experience with
Unix and proper Python development skills. =20
Anyone know anyone....or anyone interested in this 3-6 contract?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and m=
ay be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use=
.  The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company.

It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsib=
le for delivering such materials to the addressee.  If you have received th=
is message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email an=
d destroy any copies of it.  If you are not the intended recipient, any for=
m of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distri=
bution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in rel=
iance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawfu=
l.

At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed=
 and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.  All liability =
is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a resu=
lt of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to the Harvey Na=
sh Group plc.