[python-uk] Python South-East UK booze-up

seb bacon python-uk@python.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:30:35 +0100

Simon Brunning wrote:
> I didn't know that there *was* an upstairs. Since you obviously know the
> place better than I, which do you recommend?

Well it's a small and very popular pub without much seating. the
upstairs bar is also small but we may get a better chance of getting to
sit down up there.  seeing as thursday night can be pretty busy, i was
thinking of turning up earlier than 7 to secure a spot.

> Just look to the big bunch of nerds - can't miss us. ;-)

nerds grazing in a large pack are easy to spot.  however, one or two
lost nerds who've arrived early can be very bad at locating each other.
  i'll use the unmistakeably-nerdy-t-shirt strategy.

anyone else able to make it earlier than 7?

seb