[python-uk] Fixed date python-uk meet up

python-uk@python.org python-uk@python.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:05:12 +0100

Tim enters with his huge spanner, looking for some works.

OK. 15th, then. This is my last offer.

  :o)

Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd. Custom database and Web applications.
http://www.riverhall.co.uk
Offices: London: 0870 321 0034 Wokingham: 0870 321 2378
Mobile 0701 071 DALE (3253)