[Python-uk] Let's have another go at arranging a drink...

Dale Strickland-Clark dale@out-think.co.uk
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:56:48 -0000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C04584.C3E776F8

Nice to meet you all last night. Robin - you should have been an actor, or a
town crier or something. I can't imagine your vocal talents are being
properly exercised wrestling with Zope!

Simon - good luck with the AS400 project. Keep me posted if you get it off
the ground.

Andy - I wouldn't be surprised if there is some way we can work together in
the future. I'm not sure where yet but we should keep in touch.

The rest of you (us?) didn't get a chance to say much but good luck with
whatever you're up to.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Bestwishes.

Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd. - Business Technology Consultants
0870 321 2378 - www.out-think.co.uk
Mobile 0701 071 DALE (3253)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C04584.C3E776F8

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>RE: [Python-uk] Let's have another go at arranging a =
drink...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Nice to meet you all last night. Robin =
- you should have been an actor, or a town crier or something. I can't =
imagine your vocal talents are being properly exercised wrestling with =
Zope!</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Simon - good luck with the AS400 =
project. Keep me posted if you get it off the ground.<BR>
<BR>
Andy - I wouldn't be surprised if there is some way we can work =
together in the future. I'm not sure where yet but we should keep in =
touch.<BR>
<BR>
The rest of you (us?) didn't get a chance to say much but good luck =
with whatever you're up to.<BR>
<BR>
Hope to see you all again soon.<BR>
<BR>
Bestwishes.<BR>
</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Dale Strickland-Clark<BR>
Out-Think Ltd. - Business Technology Consultants<BR>
0870 321 2378 - www.out-think.co.uk<BR>
Mobile 0701 071 DALE (3253)<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>