[Python-uk] Almost the first UK Python meeting

phil hunt philh@vision25.demon.co.uk
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:37:44 +0100 (GMT)

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Tegwyn Perkins wrote:
> All:
>
> I'm going to be in Putney/Wales for a week starting on the 14th
> October.  Can anyone make Tuesday 19th October for biers at Rex and then
> the Talad Thai?
>
> Tegwyn

Tuesday the 19th is fine with me, but Monday the 18th would be even
nicer.

--
***** Phil Hunt ***** philh@vision25.demon.co.uk *****
  ``They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance''