[Python-uk] Next London Python meeting...

Adrian Eyre a.eyre@optichrome.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 12:01:47 -0000

>> Does everyone here actually live in London?

> No.  There's also a Cambridge group and at least one inhabitant of
> Oxford has been noticed.  Thus far we haven't gotten much beyond
> organising informal meetings.

Perhaps I should be more specific:

Do most the people who are near enough to London to attend a meet there
actually live in London, or some county near to London.

e.g. If everyone concerned actually lives in Surrey, then it would be
easier for everyone to meet there instead of London.

Adrian Eyre <mailto:a.eyre@optichrome.com>
Optichrome Computer Solutions Ltd
Maybury Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5HX, UK
Tel: +44 1483 740 233  Fax: +44 1483 760 644
http://www.optichrome.com