[python-sg] Late to the party! :-)

Martin martin.brochhaus at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 25 10:22:13 CEST 2011

Calvin, one more thing to notice:

I have accounts at 149 websites at the moment. Every site has a different
and completely random password. I don't know a single one password of any of
these sites, not even my GMail password. I only need to remember one master
password and that doesn't even have to be a super strong one.

How is this possible: passwordmaker.org.

Best regards,
Martin