[python-sg] one-north meetup group

Mark Mc Mahon mtnbikingmark at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 05:07:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Martin
<martin.brochhaus at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Gentlemen, I think we have a pattern here:
> http://doodle.com/8ktycdt5f96drbru
> I would suggest to meet at Thursday the 23rd.
> We should decide on a venue next so that we can reserve a table
> if necessary. I don't know the Holland Village area too well, so someone
> else should post suggestions here.
> Best regards,
> Martin

I won't be able to make it - but HV on a Thursday shouldn't be too busy I guess?

A lot of places should have 1 for 1 happy hour at that time :)

Walla Walla might be a big noisy (I don't know that they would take a
reservation anyway), but would be good to get everyone around a table.
Indochine may be an option too.

Have fun!
  Mark