[python-sg] RSVP: Python User Group Singapore Meetup #2

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Sun Jul 24 16:45:59 CEST 2011

I would suggest let's meet outside. It would be helpful if someone
provides meeting room, but requesting space (at SMU) for user group
isn't a great idea IMHO, for the simple reason that we need to be
flexible and agile. (Request(It recurses)/Allocate/Response isn't).

People who are willing to offer space for voluntary meetup can come
forward and say 'Guys! feel free to use my office space. It is fine.'
That would be a win-win situation.

So, to the people in the list if someones like to offer space speak up
or let's plan to meet up at a regular place.

--
Senthil