[python-sg] RSVP: Python User Group Singapore Meetup #2

Martin martin.brochhaus at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:24:33 CEST 2011

Hey folks,

I just setup an RSVP page on our Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216424128402465

"Its the last Thursday in the month again. Time to grab a beer and meet. Our
plan is to have a first working version of python.sg so this time we will
probably have lots and lots of exciting stuff to discuss! Save The Date!"

Whoever hates Facebook (Owen? *g), you might RSVP by just replying to this
thread (so we know how many seats to reserve).
I didn't decide on a venue, yet, as the date is still far away and you
locals have better knowledge of good places.

Best regards,
Martin

P.S.: Can anyone suggest a tool for RSVP that is not bound to Facebook and
preferably forces people to give their mail addresses?