[Python-porting] Installing different files on Python 2/3

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Tue Jul 22 15:02:14 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 7:41 PM, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> The code you link to doesn't match the traceback. I recommend that you
> experiment a bit and Google around for the error message.

The only thing that doesn't match is that I replaced util.pyexec() by
just exec(), as you suggested. And all the Google hits about
unqualified exec wouldn't seem to apply to this code, as I'm supplying
both globals and locals (though the empty locals dict is confusingly
named globals_ here).

Cheers,

Dirkjan