[Python-porting] Using speechd

Michael Cooper mcooper at krsearch.net
Sun Dec 7 18:35:39 CET 2014

Thank you Brett and Sandro.  I am new to Python and I am enjoying learning.  I will try the connection you noted.

Kind Regards,
Michael

Michael Cooper
Managing Director
USA
[cid:image001.png at 01CF444A.D93B3B00]
+1 480 924 1220  O.
+1 602 510 6633  M.
mcooper at KRsearch.net<mailto:mcooper at KRsearch.net>
http://www.KRsearch.com/

We recruit leaders for organizations that feed the world and keep it healthy.