[Python-porting] Example of data to collect

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 21:32:20 CEST 2010

I've put together a few entries for a table of useful information on python3
module status:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PortingToPy3k/Modules

It involves some labor to create and manage that sort of table so there may
be a better way.  Not sure whether the wiki is the best place to track it.

What do people think?  There's plenty more information just in Fedora, let
alone the other distros about the python3 module packages that we've created
but it would be nice to figure out what data we're targetting and how we
want to organize it before doing the data entry work.

-Toshio