[Python-porting] Port of psycopg2

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Dec 8 10:46:57 CET 2008

On 2008-12-06 23:12, Brett Cannon wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 02:31, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>> I created to run psycopg2 on Python 3.0, at
>>
>> http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/home/loewis/psycopg_3k.diff
>>
>> I also submitted the patch to Frederico di Gregorio, who will
>> integrate it when he finds time.
>>
>> The patch passes nearly all tests (the failures seem unrelated,
>> since the unmodified code also fails in nearly the same way).
>>

> Martin, the porting machine!
>
> I know this keeps coming up, but I have not heard of a porting doc
> being written yet. Is there one somewhere like the wiki?

FWIW: I posted a list of notes from our wiki some days ago:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-porting/2008-November/000000.html

Good to see some action on this list :-)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 08 2008)
2008-12-02: Released mxODBC.Connect 1.0.0      http://python.egenix.com/

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/