[python-nl] PyGrunn: Speaker slot opened up.

Berco Beute berco.beute at paylogic.eu
Tue May 19 09:33:42 CEST 2015

Hey everybody,

Friday is PyGrunn <http://www.pygrunn.org> day and it's shaping up to
become an awesome happening again! Unfortunately one speaker had to cancel
his talk at the last moment for personal reasons. This means we're looking
for a replacement. We know it's on a short notice, but if you have
something Python related that you would like to share with the dutch Python
community, this is your chance. Talks are only half and hour and mostly a
lot of fun. You'll get a lot in return as well:

- Free entrance (despite the fact that the event is sold out)
- Free t-shirt
- Free speakers dinner
- Travel expenses covered
- Awesome audience
- An entry in the PyGrunn hall of fame <http://www.pygrunn.org/> :)

Please contact us a.s.a.p. if you are interested (info at pygrunn.org) in
speaking at PyGrunn.

Thanks!

The PyGrunn organizing committee,
Bram Noordzij, Sietse van der Laan, Berco Beute