[python-nl] Summaries PUN 22 October 2014

Folkje folkje at byte.nl
Fri Oct 24 10:06:40 CEST 2014

On 10/24/2014 09:47 AM, Remco Gerlich wrote:

> Ah, found it. Yeah, I notice it's fixed to Amsterdam. No wonder I
> never saw that group. And no wonder we never have meetings outside the
> Randstad anymore...
To respond to earlier requests: I'll gather all the sheets and examples
of last Wednesday's meetup and make sure to post them on this list. Good
idea!

As for our group (Amsterdam Python), we'll meet up again in January,
date yet to be decided upon. Please note: this does not replace any PUNs
in other cities. It's 'extra'.

Folkje Lips (organiser of Amsterdam Python meetups)