[python-nl] Summaries Pygrunn

Berco Beute berco.beute at paylogic.com
Mon May 12 16:01:14 CEST 2014

Hi Maurits,

Thank YOU and Reinout for attending PyGrunn and all the summaries you guys
wrote. As every year: highly appreciated!
We had an awesome day and would like to thank all of you on this list who
attended. We'll update our G+ PyGrunn
community<https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/100366363140062149195>
with
some photo's etc shortly (you can also follow us on twitter). Throughout
the rest of the year we'll organize PyGrunn monthlies as well (every second
tuesday of the month). You are all cordially invited to join them as well,
they're a lot of fun. Hope to see you next year!

On behalf of the PyGrunn team,
Berco Beute