[python-nl] Django Under the Hood

Erik Romijn eromijn at solidlinks.nl
Tue Aug 26 14:38:20 CEST 2014

Hello all,

A new Django conference is coming to The Netherlands!

Django: Under the Hood is a one day conference to be held on the 14th of November 2014 in Amsterdam. There will be six highly technical talks covering a range of django related topics. Our target audience are experienced Django developers wishing to gain greater understanding of how and why Django does what it does, and to help shape future work. In particular, we hope to bring many of the core team together for the event, spreading knowledge within the team and allowing easier review and contribution processes for the community. There will be around 120 attendees. The conference will be followed by a sprint day on the Saturday. More information: http://www.djangounderthehood.com/

I'm one of the organisers, and I'm sending this to the list as a heads up of what's coming, and because we are still looking for sponsors. If you're interested in contributing, see our sponsorship brochure on http://erik.io/j/djangounderhood.pdf and get in touch on <hello at djangounderthehood.com>. We're also open to other sponsorship ideas.

Ticket sales will open in the next few weeks, and are expected to sell fairly quickly. As a sponsor though, you can reserve a number of tickets in advance :)

Please let us know if you have any questions, we'd love to help you.

Have a great day,
Erik Romijn