[python-nl] Next PUN? Next django meeting?

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Fri Apr 25 01:11:58 CEST 2014

Hi,

I don't see any planned django or python meetings on the meetup page
(http://www.meetup.com/dutch-django-assocation/) yet.

Of course, in May we have Pygrunn (which serves just fine as a Dutch
Python meeting) and also eurodjangocon (which serves equally fine as a
Dutch Django meeting).

But... I want more :-)

I'd like to organize a meeting at our office in Utrecht again, somewhere
in June:
http://www.meetup.com/dutch-django-assocation/events/179100132/

That'll be the third year I do this, so it'll be a tradition then. The
last time people proposed a friday instead of the almost-customary
wednesday or thursday. I think that's fine.

Is there any Django meeting planned in Amsterdam? Or some other date I
should avoid? Otherwise I'm proposing 20 June.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
reinout at vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/