[python-nl] History of PUN

Guido Wesdorp johnnydebris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:54:48 CEST 2013

No, it was at the SANE (System Administrator and Network Engineering)
conference that year or the one before, where Jack Jansen (of MacPython
fame), Johannes of Amaze (can't remember his last name tbh, haven't seen
him around in a while, either...) and I decided that it might be fun to
have some beers and chat about Python every once in a while...

Cheers,

Guido