[python-nl] PUN tomorrow, still space for lightning talks!

Dexter a.esselink at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:31:21 CEST 2013

IMO, it doesn't really matter what level of experience you have,
PUNs are a good way to speak to other programmers, and hear about their
projects, hear about what they use to solve their problems.
And its a good way to get advice on what to do.

So I'd say, come along :)

Grts Alex.

Btw, PUN stands for python users nederland.