[python-nl] PUN tomorrow, still space for lightning talks!

Winkel, Alex van a.vanwinkel at summacollege.nl
Thu Apr 18 10:16:32 CEST 2013

Hello y'all,

Just a small question... I am a dedicated programmer, but not nessesarely in Python. I starten with Basic, then Pascal, then GML (the programming language that comes with Mark Overmars' Gamemaker and AS3 ( comes with Flash CS4 and CS5 ) . Only recently I started to learn how to program in Python by studying at www.codeacademy.com .

So my question is... at my level of experience... would it be a good idea to come to the PUN - meetings ?  (not even sure what PUN stands for)
Or should I develop myself more and get more experience before I do so ?

Regards,

Alex van Winkel
Teacher at Summacollege Eindhoven.