[python-nl] Dutch Python Web meetup

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Tue Nov 6 15:35:42 CET 2012

Hi All,

There is a new Python Web meetup scheduled, save the date! On thursday November 29th we will convene at the ABC Treehouse (our generous location sponsor) from 19:00. For details see:

- The wiki entry: http://wiki.python.org/moin/DjangoMeetingNL/DM/ABC121129
- The meetup entry: http://www.meetup.com/Django-Vereniging/events/90200622/

The two presentation slots are already taken by presenters that we have asked personally to give a presentation because we think they are doing interesting things you should hear about. Those names are forthcoming. We are still looking for people willing to give lightning talks. The more technical and in-depth, the better!

Drinks are sponsored by the Dutch Django Association.

Hope to see you all on the 29th!

Cheers,
Remco
--