[python-nl] PyGrunn

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Thu May 10 23:10:54 CEST 2012

On 10-05-12 14:09, Remco Wendt wrote:
> Everybody stop, PyGrunn time!

I must say, pygrunn is looking pretty good. Lots of interest and
completely sold out! The organizers hit upon a sweet spot (a one-day
python conference in the Netherlands) and they're executing very well.

Finishing the last tweaks on my presentation right now... I'm taking one
train earlier than the rest of the westerners as I've got the first talk
and I do want to make completely sure I'm there on time :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
reinout at vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/