[python-nl] Startupweekend Amsterdam weekend of July 6th

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Mon Jun 11 01:25:21 CEST 2012

Hey all,

There is another http://amsterdam.startupweekend.org coming up on July 6th.
Startupweekend is an environment for people that want to create a minimally
viable product for a new to be founded startup in the course of a weekend.
I have participated twice and loved doing so. So maybe nice for pythonistas
to participate since what is very needed in the end is not the people that
talk about products, but the people that build the stuff. The organisation
has given me the following discount code: *pythonicweekend (gives 10%
discount)*

Cheers,
Remco
--