[python-nl] Python at Schools

Abhishek Mishra ideamonk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:48:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

>From some source that I can't remember at this moment, I remember
hearing about how Python is popularly used as a beginner's language to
teach kids programming in European countries. Could some one verify
this for me?
And if yes, it is true that Python is being used in such a nice way,
then I would like to ask as to what kind of teaching materials are
being used for the purpose?
Are they tutorials picked from the internet, or modified and
simplified versions of guides like 'Dive into Python' ?
Could someone point to Python teaching material for kids, if available
on the internet ?

Thanks,
Abhishek Mishra