[python-nl] PUN meetup next week!

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Sat May 23 00:20:45 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Remco Wendt <remco at maykinmedia.nl> wrote:

> The next PUN meetup is scheduled for thursday, to be held in Veenendaal at
> the CQ2 offices. For details see: http://wiki.python.org/moin/PUB/CQ2M280509
>
> We are still looking for people that are willing to do presentations, both
> lightning talks and more importantly 30 min. presentations.

I can do a talk on practical project automisation. Buildbot,
logchecking, handy scripts, code coverage, extra checkers. How to set
it up; what you can do with it. Just to get some feeling for what is
possible and how you can increase your software quality.

I've added it as a proposal to the wiki.  (And seeing my other post I
fully expect to be lynched afterwards if my talk takes 31 minutes).

Reinout

Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org
http://reinout.vanrees.org/ - http://www.thehealthagency.com
"I can be googled, therefore I am."