[python-nl] Django or something else ?

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Tue Mar 3 21:18:47 CET 2009

On 3/3/09 9:14 PM, Stef Mientki wrote:
> my skills are minimal (and I like to keep it that way),
> that's why I choose Python ;-)
> I looked at the packages you mentioned,
> and as I see more than 10 words on 1 page I don' t understand,
> these are definitely not what I'm looking for.

In other words you are looking for frameworks with excellent
documentation. You can look at:

    * http://pylonshq.com/docs/en/0.9.7/ for pylons
    * http://grok.zope.org/ for grok

Repoze has pretty decent documentation, but only in reference form at
the moment so probably not a good choice.

I have no idea about Django documentation - there are too many things I
do no like about Django so I have never studied it closely.

Wichert.