[python-nl] PUN meetup this Thursday

Tim Molendijk tim at timmolendijk.nl
Thu Dec 17 14:06:29 CET 2009

Python packaging / dependencies / distribution / deployment can be both
extremely powerful (if you sort of understand what's going on) and extremely
confusing (in most of the other situations). It's a field that could use a
lot of improvement, which is fortunately happening (distribute and pip are
two examples). I'm always impressed by the level of expertise that Reinout
can demonstrate on this topic, so I'm looking forward to his talk.

--
http://timmolendijk.nlhttp://twitter.com/timmolendijk