[python-nl] O'Reilly User Group programme lidmaatschap

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Sun Oct 23 20:54:21 CEST 2005

De O'Reilly UG programme lidmaadschap is er eindelijk door. Dit betekend
dat we als gebruikers groep nu de volgende dingen van O'Reilly mogen
vragen (knip en plak uit de welkomst email):

  * Review copies of O'Reilly products - your reviews should be
published on your site or newsletter but also why not send them to
amazon.co.uk, slash dot or any other online sites of your choice? (there
is a list of new books listed in the Newsletter from which you can
select book(s) of interest to your group).
  * 30% discount on all O'Reilly books. Should you wish to give your
members the opportunity to purchase our books at 30% discount, we will
need to set up an account for the group. Each member will then be able
to quote the account number and ring/fax/email our warehouse with their
credit card ready. They will also need to specify what type of dispatch
they want since they will need to pay for it. Please note this will
change hopefully within the next few weeks when O'Reilly UK will have a
shopping cart.
  * Donations of books and other promo items
  * Speaking engagements with O'Reilly authors when possible
  * Electronic Newsletter
  * Printed catalogues

Dus als je O'Reilly boeken wil bestellen enzovoort, dan ben ik blijkbaar
de tussenpersoon om dat te regelen.

Martijn