[python-nl] Plone Workshop 15-16 January 2005 in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Willem van Heemstra WvanHeemstra at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 16 21:03:01 CET 2005

Dear Plone developers,

I have had the opportunity to participate in the Plone workshop of
Headnet in Copenhagen on 15-16 january 2005 (Copenhagen, Denmark).

It has been a practical meeting with several tracks (Plone.dk, Widgets,
Customization, Instruction Videos, Manual).

Sune Toft of Headnet Apps has been the initiator of the workshop.
He pushes the Plone community forward for Denmark.

I have been present to represent and learn from these guys.
You can visit Plone.dk on the Internet.

Cheers,

Willem VAN HEEMSTRA
Nieuwe Prinsengracht 118-I