[python-nigeria] Happy New Year! 🥳

Michael Jesudare jetemi95 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 14 05:25:08 EST 2024

Happy New Year everyone,

With much excitement for the year ahead, we look forward to sharing what we have in store for you in 2024! As a result of our restructuring, we have updated our contact details , and thus have some changes to announce to our community.

Please be aware that the following channels are no longer operational and connected to our community:
- @PyconNigeria (Twitter)
 - Pycon.ng<http://pycon.ng/> (Website)
- @PyNigeria on Twitter
- pythonnigeria.org<http://pythonnigeria.org/>

We ask that you please refrain from using these handles and channels, as they are no longer in use by the organization. Our official channels are as follows:
Slack - https://join.slack.com/t/pythonnigeria/shared_invite/zt-2abhkj4ib-CZ8R~volfeMSqtWDxxutNQ
Twitter/X - @PythonNigeria
Email: hello at pynigeria.org<mailto:hello at pynigeria.org>
Facebook: https://lnkd.in/d7UJhM9R