[python-nigeria] Introducing Jetemi to the Digest List

Michael Fadare jetemi95 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 02:30:48 EST 2022

Dear Pythoneer, Pythonista,

I am thrilled to join the Python Nigeria mailing list.

I started coding using Python in 2016. And since then, I have been working on several projects (mostly non-profit).

I currently support an enterprise application. Well versed in PLSQL, FastAPI, and other tricks.

I have this superpower called “fast learning”.

I would also like to join the Slack community.

This community is definitely a place to develop myself and I would be happy to share what I know with others.

Cheers,
Michael