[python-nigeria] CFP now open for PyCon Nigeria 2018

Tosin Damilare James Animashaun acetakwas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:32:53 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

REMINDER ALERT!!!

This is a last minute reminder, as we are about set to stop receiving
submissions for talk
proposals towards PyCon Nigeria 2018. [1]

We plan to close the window at *23.59 hours tomorrow, Sunday, July 15,
2018.* Therefore,
please endeavour to make judicious use of these remaining hours if you are
intent on doing
a presentation at the event.

Again, we eagerly await your submission!

*PS:*

*1. We tweeted about this here: [2]*
*2. Here is making a special call for more female representation. *
*Do remember that the rest of the community is there to help you out in
making your *
*presentation a solid one. **So even if your talk is not fully ready, do go
ahead and *
*submit your topic of interest ASAP!*

[1] https://www.pycon.ng/blog/2018/04/09/call-for-proposals-2018/

*[2] https://twitter.com/pyconnigeria/status/1018193098705461248