[python-nigeria] Hi, I'm New Here

maroof shittu dbugshe2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:10:27 EDT 2018

Greetings Python Nigeria,

My name Maroof, I'm an undergraduate studying computer science, I am
growing developer and a python language enthusiast.

I've learning and experimenting with python for a while now, and recently
decided to apply my skill by starting to work part as a freelance
developer, I'm really looking for any opportunity to grow and improve my
expertise in python.

This brings me to why I am very exicited to be joining this community, and
I look foward to learn and grow through through interacting with the
amazing pythonistas in this community

--
<https://about.me/maroofshittu?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Maroof Shittu