[python-nigeria] Introduction

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:11:17 EDT 2017

Dear Tomide,

Welcome on board, and good evening. It's nice having you around. Please
feel free to contirbute your quota- we welcome everyone to do such.

Do you know about www.pythonnigeria.org? Please visit the link and avail
yourself of other avenues to meet other people.

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2787992/ichux>
https://gist.github.com/nwaomachux

*You haven't experienced the joy of giving until it hurts to do so.**Behind
every no entry sign, there is a door.*