[python-nigeria] Chukwundi - Riaz

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:43:31 EDT 2017

Dear Riaz,

Python Users Nigeria Group has a board, which I call a committee. We help
to make things work. Some of these committee members were elected while
some were invited based on their activity in our channels.

I quote you: "I'm not sure I fully understand this, can you please share
with me any contracts or agreements between Hyperion and any individuals
that have not been honoured in terms of compensation?"
I respond: "While I do not have such contracts/agreements, I also do not
know if they have such too"

In the scenario above, there's what is usually called a *gentleman's
agreement* in law. I do not know if that is what they believe they have
with you. Do note that anyone involved in an activity for you, as a result
of your requirement, is already committed to you.

One thing I can advise that you and your team do is to get across to those
you have worked with in the past in Nigeria, or interviewed, and ask them
one or two questions as to how they might have been involved with you.

Thanks.

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2787992/ichux>
https://gist.github.com/nwaomachux

*You haven't experienced the joy of giving until it hurts to do so.**Behind
every no entry sign, there is a door.*