[python-nigeria] Great to a part of the community

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 00:59:24 EDT 2017

Dear Aniekan,

We are happy to have you around. Welcome on board- any your contributions
are greatly needed. Please visit http://pythonnigeria.org/ and register on
our Slack channel, if you are yet to do that.

Wonderful and meaningful discussions and contributions from many people
take place there.

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2787992/ichux>
https://gist.github.com/nwaomachux

*You haven't experienced the joy of giving until it hurts to do so.**Behind
every no entry sign, there is a door.*