[python-nigeria] Django girls Ogbomoso soliciting for coaches

Opetunde Helen helenopetunde at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:43:50 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

  I am Opetunde Adepoju and I am so new on this mailing list. I am the organizer of Django girls Ogbomoso and the founder of the upcoming python club in my school, LAUTECH.  I am sending this mail to solicit for mentors and coaches for the Django girls event coming up in Ogbomoso on the 6th - 7th May 2016. Please, if you will be available at that time, kindly help us in coaching these ladies and we promise to make you feel as comfortable as possible. I will be awaiting your response. Thank you all.