[python-nigeria] (no subject)

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:43:05 EST 2016

Good day Adeola,

We are pleased to have you, and as a Pharmacist, you are not left alone. We
have many people here that you can work together with to achieve whatever
you want to.

This mailing list isn't faceless, it's approved by Python Software
Foundation, and we use it a lot. You can join us on Slack at:
https://py-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

Once you come on board, please use your real image as your DP so that we
can properly identify with you.

Do you mind telling me what you are working on? I'd really love to know.

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2787992/ichux>

*Behind every no entry sign, there is a door.*