Already Subscribed and Confirmed, But ....

WordWeaver Evangelist billkochman777 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:15:50 EDT 2024

Hello. I already subscribed to this list several days ago. In fact, I did it two times, and I received the email with the confirmation link in it, which I clicked on and was confirmed.

Despite this fact, each time that I try to post a message to the list. I get a response from the python bot stating that I need to register before I can post to the list. As I said, I already did that, and I was  confirmed. I still have the email here.

What must I do to work this out, as I have some  important issues I need to discuss.

Thank you.

King regards,

Bill Kochman