Am I banned from Discuss forum?

Roel Schroeven roel at roelschroeven.net
Sat Feb 11 07:21:04 EST 2023

Michael Torrie schreef op 11/02/2023 om 4:59:
> I didn't know there was a Discourse forum.  Is it supposed to be sync  > with the mailing list and USENET? Or is it intended to replace this
 > mailing list? I rarely see Python devs on this list, so maybe >
they've chosen to hang out exclusively in Discourse, which would be >
unfortunate.
I don't think it's meant to replace this mailing list; it's still
mentioned on the Python website. At least initially the forum was
intended mostly for core dev discussions, as far as I understand it.

The initial announcement (which only talks about python-comitters being
migrated):
https://www.mail-archive.com/python-committers@python.org/msg06151.html
The site with the discussions: https://discuss.python.org/

--
"Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend,
an acquaintance, or a stranger."