Python/New/Learn

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Thu May 5 13:59:10 EDT 2022

On 5/4/22 19:36, Patrick 0511 wrote:
> Hello, I'm completely new here and don't know anything about python. Can someone tell me how best to start? So what things should I learn first?

If you know what kinds of learning experiences work best for you, that
might help.  For some people, books, or written tutorials are effective.
 For some, it's just dive in and start doing projects, referring to,
say, StackOverflow when you get stuck.  Without having any data at all
on it, just my impressions, more people these days learn from in-person
or video experiences.  There are several free video courses (see for
example, without any implied endorsement,
https://www.freecodecamp.org/), and some that cost but not very expensive.

Depends on what floats your boat.