Ann: New Python curses book

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 19:09:02 EDT 2021

On 30/03/2021 19:52, Grant Edwards wrote:

> It is. I just bought the kindle version on the US site, and it renders
> fine in the cloud reader. It would be cool if you could cut/paste code
> examples from the book into IDLE or a text editor, but I've never been
> able to get the cloud reader to allow that sort of thing.

Blast! You just reminded me I meant to add a link to where
the source code zip lives! (Or will live once I put it there....)
I'll do an update of the kindle book but I don't know
if you can get the update for free...

I'll also post the zip file url here once I've put it up.
Thanks for that reminder.

As for cut n paste, the requirement to write in MS Word
and convert to PDF/Kindle means that quotes etc get
all messed up. And as for Python indentation I shudder
to think. That's why I intended to put the source code up.

Watch this space. Hopefully tomorrow.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site