EuroPython 2020: Call for Proposals opens on March 9th

Souvik Dutta souvik.viksou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 09:47:44 EST 2020

I would like to see a bit of modernisation of the tkinter module. Like use
of style sheets and opening images in a better way like not relying on
bitmaps and thing like that. I would also like pip to check for PGP
signature as that would certainly ensure security.  And I generally use
python for making apps. Thank you.