Jython but portable?

vjp2.at at at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com vjp2.at at at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Sun Jul 19 03:36:52 EDT 2020

How do you use Jython Standalone Jar?

Do you have to "Intall"?

I usually use most standalone jars directly without intalling.  And I want to
use this thing in Portable Apps, so I din't want to install anything.
Because it might end up in my Windows system and I won't know until I try it
at another computer (whish is hard during apandemic).  I've got a lot of java
jars in protable apps that work fine.

i'm trying to use RDKit thru a call like
Java RDKIT.jar;jython.jar -Djava.library.path=/lib/

I probably should post this here, but I've outstayed my welcome on the java ng
asking very stupid questions

				    - = -
	 Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
  blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web:  panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
   facebook.com/vasjpan2 - linkedin.com/in/vasjpan02 -  biostrategist.com
  ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.  Everything fully disclaimed.}---