Looking for python pentest scripts

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Nov 10 22:39:48 EST 2019

On 11/10/2019 7:32 PM, Bob Gailer wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2019 6:40 AM, "nixuser" <nixuser at nixu.ser> wrote:
>> can someone tell about good resource for python related pentesting
>> scripts?
>> any extensive list?

 > Try Googling python pentesting. That will give you some relevant links.

I had search 'pentest' to be reminded in this context that 'pentest' can
mean 'penetration test', as in "an authorized simulated cyberattack on a
computer system, performed to evaluate the security of the system."
(Wikipedia

(Google's Youtube has multiple sometimes interesting videos where people
do penetration tests with bullets and arrows and such against various
targets.  It turns out the the 'funny-looking' extensions near the top
of some medieval plate armor chest pieces serve to block arrow heads
deflected up off the chest toward the chin.)

--
Terry Jan Reedy