Proper shebang for python3

Tim Daneliuk info at tundraware.com
Sun Jul 21 01:31:50 EDT 2019

On 7/20/19 6:04 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> Are you aware of every systemwide command that happens to be
> implemented in Python, such that you won't execute any of them while
> you have the venv active?

No, but this has never been a problem because the newer versions of
python tend to be pretty good - within a major release tree - of being
backward compatible.  Certainly, if I were running, say, RedHat 4 with
a very new version of python in my path first, this could theoretically
be an issue.  I've just not run into it.