Design of my program

ftg at lutix.org ftg at lutix.org
Thu Jun 14 05:27:44 EDT 2018

Thanks for your answer.

The term "picture" was more a metaphor ;)
I am not sure I want to dive into ORM, since I am newbie, maybe I want to code something more from scratch to understand well program designing.
What would be the best way:
- create 2 classes, one that deals with web scraping, the other one with database, and then create child from those 2 parents?
- create one unique class dealing with all those things
- create one first class that deals with DB things and then a child class that deals additionnaly with web scraping.

What would be the ideal way?

Thanks